Great fun for a Friday night movie night with the family. Kids will enjoy setting up a Pizza decorating station, load up with ham, sweetcorn, pineapple, onion and olives for a truly delicious treat!
Ingredients for Pizza dough base:
- 3 tsp Yeast
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Salt
- 1 cup warm (not hot) water
- 1 tbsp Punjas Canola Oil
- 2 ¾ cups Punjas Normal Flour
Ingredients for Toppings:
- 400g Americana Peeled tomatoes
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C
- Place yeast, sugar, salt and water in a bowl. Stir gently with a fork, cover with a tea towel and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Gently stir in oil and slowly sift flour until mixed then proceed to knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a tea towel and stand in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Split mixture into 4 balls and roll out onto a surface dusted with Punjas Semolina. Prick base with a fork and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
Spoon on to pizza base and add toppings of choice. Cover with grated cheese and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-30 minutes.